Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Music, Thoughts, pretty much anything that entertains me or distracts me will end up here. .

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First!

First post, let's see how this goes.
I'm going to be trying this out for a while, hopefully it catches on and I get some good traffic.
Reason being, I find a lot of cool stuff in the depths of the internet and for those that have seen what I post, you'll find it hard to believe that I only post some of what I find! I will be able to really bomb this page with pictures and videos without concern because those who don't like it can gtfo, or more likely, won't visit at all.

For those wondering, I will still be posting randomness on Facebook, but the bulk of it will be located here... So let's get started, shall we?

I present, a German Caged AWIC'd 7M-GTE Powered Pontiac LeMans
Brought to you by Chromjuewelen

No comments:

Post a Comment